Pages

Dec 11, 2011


After a year of silence, I am very excited to announce that Pelican State fashion blog is BACK- this time it has a whole new approach. A lot has happened in a year- I graduated, got a job at a leading fashion company and moved to Joburg (even though I was hoping it would be New York, London or Berlin). Although it has been a major adjustment, this year of transition has opened my eyes to so many inspiring people and places. My sense of style has also changed greatly, therefore it was only natural to give Pelican State a make-over. This time round I will be reporting on the latest trends, bargains, music videos, movies and inspiring people. But it won’t be completely out with the old and in with the new, I would still like to re-post some of my favourite fashion shoots I did as fashion editor at the university newspaper. Looking forward to the new journey ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment